News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Programming Resources

Started by cyberkilla, March 13, 2005, 07:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberkilla

Hello everyone :wink, i just wanted to tell you that i have recently started a new project that might be usefull to some.

The url is http://jordanmc.net.
It is a programming resources website. A sort of archive. I started it 2 days ago, and so far, it has 497 individual tutorials, source code, examples, and some tools, etc for ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE and a lot of hardware information. Ok ill admit, i havent got stuff from many diferent sites yet, and 1/6 of content is from OSRC, but i will expand as much as possible. I have also got a LOT of QBASIC tutorials, and examples. PLUS a huge set of GENERIC tutorials on texture mapping, 3d programming, sorting techniques, bmp scaling, etc.

The graphics stuff was very difficult to find. I have also got a lot of graphics and executable files format tutorials.
Oh one more thing, i found a site that explains all of the opcodes of a standard FPU. It is in the Web Links section of my site.

I really hope this is usefull to someone here.

Thanks

pbrennick

cyberkilla,
Repositories are always useful.  I will be sure to check it out and also to contribute.

Paul

Vortex

Hi cyberkilla,

Nice designed website :U

Just curiously, why that poll about the best language? There is no any language that can be the best / suitable for all purposes.

cyberkilla

Yes, that is quite true:)
I was trying to find out the language that the most people FEEL is best.
Of course, some are more versatile than others - assembly being one of the more versatile languages i know.
In my opinion, more control over the hardware is always better than more automated, high level control. Even though, at times, this can be usefull.

I am very grateful that there are people in this forum who think my site is a good idea. I will change the poll :U.
Any more opinions would be excellent:)

Thank you

Oh, one more thing. I have a forum, as you may have noticed. I would like to assign some moderators, so if you are interested, please register and tell me so. i will choose the first 5 who ask(if any do ask:D).

cyberkilla

About the design of the website...

I was going to make my own website, using php and mysql, but it occured to me that this would be a waste of time after reading a post in a forum about phpnuke. It is a VERY usefull tool in bringing a site up fast and efficiently :clap:

I have added other skins if the default is not to your liking.

hehe. My last project was a Online RPG game, but it didnt work out so well.
Perhaps it had too much competition. Oh well, this will be more useful to people anyway :U.

Mark_Larson

looks cool.  Keep up the good work :)
BIOS programmers do it fastest, hehe.  ;)

My Optimization webpage
htttp://www.website.masmforum.com/mark/index.htm

cyberkilla

Thankyou pbrennick and Mark_Larson for registering on my site. It if much appreciated:)